Use of Cricket Club Facilities outside supervised training sessions
Guidance for Parents (Juniors) and potential new members of the Junior Section
Most of the facilities attract a charge when being used outside normal practise sessions. The fees will be used to help keep the area in good repair. It has been agreed that a “casual” booking may be made (and so as not to prevent an external club booking) may only be made on the day be fully paid up members of a section of the Sports Club. Non Sports Club Junior Members will be be charged £3 per person, per hour.
EGCC Junior Members must show proof of membership (Sports Club Membership Card) before using the facility. Members may book free of charge if it is convenient for them to use the nets on a casual basis. A junior non-member accompanying a member will be asked to pay a discounted charge of £2 per hour.
All players my be 13+ years old. Younger players must be accompanied by an adult (over 18).
Players must –
- At all times ensure the safety of players and spectators in the vicinity and wan of possible dangers before starting and during the use of the facilities.
- Wear a helmet and other protective equipment whilst batting against a hardball
- Wear non-studded trainers or other suitable flat shoes
- At all times treat the practice area with great care and consideration for the equipment being used
- Remove any rubbish/can/bottles etc from the ears into the waste bins
- Report any misuse of facilities or accidental damage to the Sports Club Duty Manager
- Return any loaned/hired equipment to the clubhouse if instructed to do so
Failure to comply with these rules will result in a member(s) being excluded from using the outdoor facilities.